The Magdalen Chapter in Exeter has been described as a “contemporary Wonderland” in the Alastair Sawday’s Guides, and we couldn’t agree more! It’s an iconic building that was once the West of England Eye Hospital, with all the creature comforts you require, including areas to relax and indulge: the perfect place to enjoy a mini break!
Do you fancy winning a night’s stay for two plus breakfast and afternoon tea (served with Lahloo tea of course!) in this stunning hotel? To enter our competition, you simply have to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your details, including the code MAGDALENCH.
Terms and conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of Lahloo Tea and their families or partners.
2. All entries must be received by midnight on Thursday the 20th of September 2012.
3. Only one entry per person. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
5. By entering into this competition you agree to have your name released as the winner. The winner will be e-mailed on Friday the 21st of October.
6. If the prize winner fails to respond to correspondence from Lahloo Tea or to claim his/her prize within 72 hours of receipt of notification, Lahloo Tea shall be entitled to select an alternative prize winner. The prize winner who has not responded won’t be entitled to a prize.
6. Prize is non transferable, there are no cash alternatives and cannot be used in conjunction with any other object.
7. Prize excludes Saturday nights, is subject to availability, and to be taken before the 30th of November 2012.
7. Lahloo Tea reserves the right to record the entrants’s e-mail addresses for promotional purposes and to share these e-mail addresses with The Chapter Hotels for the same purpose.