Winter is nearly over and we’ve gone mad as a March hare! To celebrate our month of British Eccentrics, Alastair Sawday’s has given us five of its Best of British book collections to give to you. Like us, our friends at Sawday’s are passionate about what they do. While we scour far-flung lands for the best teas, they are at work hunting out characterful, independently-run hotels, inns, B&Bs and holiday homes – places to stay that are distinctly special.
Each Sawday’s Best of British book collection is filled with wonderful places to stay, eat and drink across Britain, from vast country houses to chic coastal hotels, and from chocolate-box cottage B&Bs to hidden city pubs. There’s something for everyone -and for dogs, too! There are five different titles in each collection:
- Pubs & Inns of England & Wales
- British Bed & Breakfast
- Eat Slow Britain
- Dog-friendly Breaks in Britain
- Go Slow England & Wales
For a chance to win, simply answer this question: In what city is Alastair Sawday’s based? Send us an e-mail with your answer or a postcard to Lahloo Tea, 12 Clifton Village, Bristol, BS8 4AB, including the code ‘SAWDAY’S’ and the answer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of Lahloo Tea and their families or partners.
2. All entries must be received by Friday the 30th of March 2012.
3. Only one entry per person. The winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
5. By entering into this competition you agree to have your name released as the winner. The name of the winners will be revealed in our April newsletter, and winners will also be e-mailed.
6. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
7. If the prize winner fails to respond to correspondence from Lahloo Tea or to claim his/her prize within 14 days of receipt of notification, Lahloo Tea shall be entitled to select an alternative prize winner. The prize winner who has not responded won’t be entitled to a prize.
8. Lahloo Tea will not be liable if the prize does not reach the prize winner for reasons beyond control or if the prize is damaged during delivery.
7. Lahloo Tea reserves the right to record the entrants’s e-mail addresses for promotional purposes and to share these e-mail addresses with Alastair Sawday’s for the same purpose.